More information about Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit TAM58469
This is the Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit.
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called "Early Bronco" which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open "Roadster," the single cabin pick-up "Utility," and the "Wagon" which had a resin roof. The body featured triangular protrusions on both sides on the curved front hood which worked well as a guide for drivers to accurately measure the body size while driving. The front suspension features coil springs combined with the rigid axle, which was a first for mass-produced 4X4 vehicles and works well both on-road and off-road. The Bronco is still greatly popular around the world, particularly in America, where many are used as cross-country and rock crawling vehicles.
Includes: Tamiya '73 Ford Bronco kit with oil-filled shocks, 540 motor, ESC, clear body, tires, wheels, LED light kit, shock oil, 16 tooth pinion gear, spur gear, instructions
- Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
- Batteries: Eight AA for transmitter
- Battery: 6-cell stick pack w/ standard connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Accessories for Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit TAM58469
Specifications for Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit TAM58469
|Skill Level 4|
Length: 16.8? (426mm)
Width: 7.7" (195mm)
Height: 8.5" (215mm)
Weight: 53.3oz (1510g)
Wheelbase: 9.9" (252mm)
Length: 15" (381mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Height: 5.3" (135mm)
- Chassis: CC-01, plastic tub construction
- Drive: Four wheel drive, shaft driven
- Motor: 540 electric motor
- Electronic Speed Control: TEU-104BK (TAMM4541) with reverse
- Lights: Tamiya TLU-01 (TAMC1394) LED light unit with four LED lights
- Shocks: Oil-filled, black plastic construction
- Gearbox: Front and rear sealed gearbox
- Differentials: Planetary gear, rear differential may be locked during assembly
- Transmission: Single speed
- Tires: Semi-pneumatic all-terrain, rubber construction 1.2" (30mm) wide, 3.5" (90mm) diameter
- Wheels: Five spoke chrome plated plastic, 1" (26mm) wide, 1.9" (48mm) diameter
- Bumper: Front, plastic construction, black in color
- Suspension: Front, long stroke double wishbone
Rear, four link rigid
- Camber Tie Rods: Fixed non-adjustable
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver and adjustable linkage
Reviews for Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit TAM58469
"Well the cco1 chassis may not be for everyone but i love the scale accuracy and durability of this kit!!Bonus surprise was the speed control (tamiya basic esc) which is perfect for this recreational level kit."
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit TAM58469
Does the remote and batteries come with it or is it separate?
This is a kit that need to be assembled and other items need to be purchased separately to be able to complete it...
Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
Batteries: AA's for transmitter
Battery: 6-cell stick pack w/ standard connector
Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
How fast is the Bronco with one or two batteries?
This kit requires one pack to operate it. After the other items are purchased and the truck is built, it should go about 18-20 mph.