This is Tamiya’s King Hauler 1/14 Scale Black Edition. This is a special edition Tamiya’s original King Hauler, which was the first in the Tamiya series of 1/14 scale Tractor Trucks.
The Tamiya King Hauler was first introduced in 1993 and has since been a favorite among R/C enthusiasts. The body parts of this edition kit come pre-painted in Metallic Black, straight from the factory floor.
Tamiya's Tractor Truck Series come with authentic suspension with leaf springs. Power is provided by a 540-size front mounted motor, and 3-speed gear changes are possible.
- 7.2 battery and charger
- Electronic speed control or multi function unit
- Transmitter and receiver
- 2 standard size servos
- Trailer (optional)
Includes: Metallic Black Edition King Hauler Tractor Truck, with Motor, Body, Body Accessories, and Instruction Manual
- Special edition
- Painted a metallic black
- 540-size front mounted motor
- Body/ Parts are replaced with pre-painted Metallic Black parts
- Authentic suspension with leaf springs
- Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer
Length: 23.62" (600mm)
Width: 7.1" (180mm)
Height: 10.03" (255mm)
Weight (with radio gear installed): approx. 7lbs (3.17kg)
Low (1st) gear ratio: 1:32.49
Middle (2nd) gear ratio: 1:17.66
Top (3rd) gear ratio: 1:10.66
This product was added to our catalog on February 27, 2021