This is the 1/12 scale electric powered, radio controlled, Tamiya Lunch Box Off-Road Van kit.
- Tamiya Lunch Box Van with 540 motor
- Friction shocks
- Electronic speed control
- Yellow wheels
- 10 tooth pinion gear
- 50 tooth spur gear and instructions
- Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
- Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
- Battery: 6-cell flat pack
- Charger: 6-cell battery charger. Misc.
- Items: Building and track equipment
Note: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Bearing Set Qty. (1) 5 x 8mm counter gear. (13) 5 x 11mm wheels and gearbox.
- Chassis: ABS bathtub type
- Drive: Rear wheel drive Motor 540 size
- Body: Shock resistant styrol, full-size van style
- Shocks: Four friction, not oil filled
- Gearbox: Sealed rear
- Differentials: Rear
- Transmission: Single-speed
- Tires: Monster truck type 4.5" (115mm) diameter 2.8" (71mm) wide
- Wheels: One-piece plastic, yellow in color
- Speed Control: Tamiya 101BK electronic speed control with reverse TAM 3194.
- Bumpers: Front and rear plastic tube
- Suspension: Front swing axle independent & rear rolling rigid type
- Servo Saver: Direct mounting to steering servo
Length: 15.2" (385mm)
Width: 11.4" (290mm)
Height: 8.9" (225mm)
Weight: 3.5lbs (1600g)(approx.)