The Tamiya M-Chassis platform has been around since the early 1990's. Now in its 7th generation, the M-07 Concept is a significant evolution from its predecessors. Designed by the same designer who brought the TA-07 Pro Touring Car chassis to life, this chassis takes a number of design cues from Tamiya's touring car models and features a largely changed design from its numeric predecessors. The goal set forth with this new platform: ease of maintenance and responsive drive characteristics, all of which were attained during its development. The all-new features incorporated into the M-07 CONCEPT make it truly rewarding to drive for those who want to experience the excitement of RC racing.
This high-performance front-wheel drive R/C chassis assembly kit is constructed around a rigid monocoque with lower deck and upper frame sections. It offers responsive drive characteristics and fuss-free maintenance of parts such as the easy-access differential, which can be removed from the underside with minimal disassembly. C.V.A. (Constant Volume Adjustable) oil shock-damped 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features dedicated long arms and steering linkage components for a range of setup options. A silky-smooth drivetrain utilizes full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential unit and universal drive shafts. It can be assembled with a 8.86 in. (225mm) (M) or 9.41 in. (239mm) (L) wheelbase, making it compatible with appropriately-sized existing Tamiya M-chassis body parts sets.
- Universal drive shafts
- Hi-torque servo saver
- Front wheel drive
- Compatible with standard IFMAR (Li-Po cell-type) regulation square-shaped battery packs.
- 1-piece monocoque and integrated upper frame, for rigidity & easy maintenance.
- Body mounts have a reinforced design for more secure body attachment.
- Long suspension arms for ideal leverage. Rear toe adjusted using simple spacers.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with CVA oil shocks.
- Oil-filled gear differential is paired with universal drive shafts and full ball bearings.
- Choose between wheelbases simply by changing rear arm attachment direction.
- The core of the chassis is a 1-piece monocoque with integrated upper frame elements similar to the TA-07 Pro. It is designed to offer excellent rigidity with easy maintenance.
- Choose between 2 different wheelbases (M: 225mm, L: 239mm), simply by changing rear arm attachment direction.
- Newly designed front and rear suspension use long arms for ideal leverage ratio, in tandem with long steering linkage components. Rear toe can be adjusted simply using spacers.
- The TA06 oil-filled gear differential is used to drive the M-07. It is paired with universal drive shafts and full ball bearings.
- Compatible with Low-Profile servos.
- The chassis was designed with easy access to the stabilizers (sold separately) for quick, precise adjustments vital at the racetrack.
- Body mounts have a new reinforced design for more secure body attachment.
- The chassis gives its driver excellent “feedback,” allowing you to judge with clarity how your setup changes have impact.
- Completion Level: Kit
- Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
- Size/Scale: 1/10
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Includes full ball bearings
- Chassis Material FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Chassis Type M-07
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear-Type (Oil-Filled)
- Shock Damper CVA Oil Filled
- Suspension Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road
- Length: 13.07 in. (332mm)
- Width: 6.46 in. (164mm)
- 1/10 M-07 Concept Chassis FWD Kit
- User Manual
- 2-channel radio system with 8 AA batteries
- Electronic speed control
- 7.2 Volt battery
- Compatible charger
- M-chassis Body
- Tamiya PS spray paint