This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. For a limited time only, you can get your hands on this Peace and Love decorated version body that turns it into a veritable Hippy wagon! The R/C assembly kit is based upon the proven 2WD M-05 chassis.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- PRE-PAINTED polycarbonate body in TAMIYA PS-3 Light blue, with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
- Brand new sticker sheet with hippy-inspired designs included to decorate the body.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- The M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available separately to tune it.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger to complete.
- Length: 16.77 in. (426mm)
- Width: 7.68 in. (195mm)
- Height: 6.97 in. (177mm)
This product was added to our catalog on November 27, 2020