Tamiya Mini Cooper '94 Monte lo M05 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58483
This is the Tamiya Mini Cooper '94 Monte lo M05 electric power 1/10 scale unassembled R/C on-road car kit.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Tamiya Mini Cooper '94 Monte lo M05 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58483
This is the Tamiya Mini Cooper '94 Monte Carlo M05 Kit.
1964 saw Irishman Paddy Hopkirk drive the Mini Cooper to win the Monte Carlo Rally. In 1994, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the 1964 win, legendary rally driver Timo Makinen participated in the event driving the famous Mini Cooper. Originally released on the M-01 chassis in 1995, This is a re-release on the M-05 chassis.
Includes: M-05 chassis, tires, wheels, foam inserts, Mini Cooper body, decals, 20 tooth pinion gear, shocks, ESC, motor and instruction manual
- Radio: 2-channel
- AA Batteries: 8 for transmitter
- Battery: 6-cell stick with standard connector
- Battery Charger: Peak type recommended
- Building and track equipment
Accessories for Tamiya Mini Cooper '94 Monte lo M05 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58483
Specifications for Tamiya Mini Cooper '94 Monte lo M05 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58483
|Skill Level 4|
- Chassis: M5 resin monocoque design, composite construction with extensions to build a short, medium or long wheelbase chassis
- Drive: Front wheel
- Shocks: Plastic body friction type
- Shock Towers: Composite construction
- Motor: 540 size
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-104BK with reverse
- Gearbox: Sealed, integral with chassis
- Transmission: Single speed
- Differential: Three bevel gear
- Body: Polycarbonate, Mini Cooper
- Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone
- Tires: Treaded 60D radial 0.98" (25mm) wide, 2.3" (59mm) diameter with foam inserts
- Wheels: Plastic, matte silver finish, 0.94" (24mm) wide, 1.5" (38mm) diameter
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Three piece tie-rod linkage
Length: 14.4" (365mm)
Width: 6.7" (170mm)
Height: 5.6" (142mm)
Wheelbases: 8.3" (210mm), 8.8" (225mm), 9.4" (239mm)
Tread: 5.4" (138mm) center of wheels, side-to-side
Length: 11.8" (300mm)
Width: 5.7" (145mm)
Height: 4.3" (110mm)
Reviews for Tamiya Mini Cooper '94 Monte lo M05 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58483
No customer reviews for the moment.