More information about Tamiya Mini Cooper Racing M-05 Chassis 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58438
Tamiya radio controlled, electric powered, 1/10 scale Rover Mini Cooper kit with the M-05 Chassis The very popular Mini Cooper Racing car comes loaded on the new M-05 chassis with resin monocoque design, composite construction with extensions to build a short medium or long wheelbase chassis.
The servo, receiver, and ESC are mounted on the rear of the newly designed monocoque frame for better weight distribution and a lower center of gravity.
The 3-piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp cornering performance. Sticker sheet included. Includes 60D radial tires and silver Rover Mini Cooper wheels. ESC and type 540 motor included.
A wide variety of Option Parts for M-05 chassis machines and bodies are already available for further customization.
After 10 years since the release of the first M-series R/C car, Tamiya is now releasing the latest M-05 chassis with the popular Rover Mini Cooper racing version body.
- Radio: 2-channel
- AA Batteries: 8 for transmitter
- Battery: 6-cell stick with standard connector
- Battery Charger: Peak type recommended
- Building and track equipment
Accessories for Tamiya Mini Cooper Racing M-05 Chassis 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58438
Specifications for Tamiya Mini Cooper Racing M-05 Chassis 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58438
|Skill Level 4|
Length: 12.4" (315mm)
Width: 6.6" (167mm)
Height: 5.3" (135mm)
Wheelbases: 8.3" (210mm), 8.8" (225mm), 9.4" (239mm)
Tread: 5.4" (138mm) center of wheels, side-to-side
Length: 12.2" (310mm)
Width: 5.9" (151mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point
Width: 6.5" (166mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 4.1" (105mm)
- Chassis: Resin monocoque design, composite construction with extensions to build a short, medium or long wheelbase chassis
- Drive: Front wheel
- Shocks: Plastic body friction type
- Shock Towers: Composite construction
- Motor: 540 size
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-101BK
- Gearbox: Sealed, integral with chassis
- Transmission: Single speed, ball bearing equipped
- Differential: Three bevel gear
- Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone
- Tires: Treaded 60D radial 0.98" (25mm) wide, 2.3" (59mm) diameter with foam inserts
- Wheels: 8 spoke gray, 0.94" (24mm) wide, 1.5" (38mm) diameter
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Three piece tie-rod linkage
Reviews for Tamiya Mini Cooper Racing M-05 Chassis 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58438
Tamyia M-05 Mini
The kit has instructions that are esay to follow and with the Spektem DX2E Radio I put in mine the little mini is great car
Recommended to buy: Yes
"Decent instructions, easy to build"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Tamiya Mini Cooper Racing M-05 Chassis 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58438
what would be the biggest battery to put in this kit
This would be the largest battery that you can use for that car. Part number- DTXC2063