This is a Tamiya RC King Yellow 6x6 Bus Limited Edition Kit, with G6-01 Painted Body. The King Yellow is a 6x6 six-wheeled school bus themed R/C vehicle ready to pound dirt, asphalt lots and neighborhood streets across the country! The model utilizes a gear-driven 6WD chassis which is partially derived from the capable Tamiya GF-01 wheelie machine. The exceptional drive it provides make for extreme fun while off-road driving. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven setup allows the King Yellow to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees! Kit includes a pre-painted yellow polycarbonate body.
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
2-Channel Radio, steering servo, ESC, battery pack/charger to complete.
Assembly required. Shown assembled for display purposes only.
- 1/18 scale R/C model assembly kit
- 540-Brushed Type Motor included
- 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers
- Body is pre-painted in PS-19 Camel yellow, and requires attachment of accessories, application of stickers, and opening of body holes
- With suspension re-assembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, rear wheels can be made steerable (4-wheel steering)
- The G6-01 chassis gives powerful 6-wheel drive in a gear powered drivetrain contained in a gearbox in the tough, slimline monocoque. 3 differential gears are built-in
- Matte plated deep rim wheels are paired with 113mm tires.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Fixed
Bearings: Plastic Bushings
Body Material: Pre-Painted Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included & Need to be Applied
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: G6-01
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear-Type
Drive Type: 4WD
Motor: 540-brushed type
Shock Damper: Friction Type
Suspension: 6-Wheel Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: Multi-Terrain
This product was added to our catalog on October 24, 2018