This is a Ready-to-Run expert built radio control model of the Ferrari 458 Challenge race car. The kit has been built by Tamiya's expert builders (XB) to ensure the beginning R/C enthusiast receives a high quality built car so they may enjoy driving it right out of the box.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material: Plastic
- Construction Type: RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Differential Type: Gear
- Drive Type: Shaft
- LED Light Buckets: No
- LED Lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Requires: 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale: 1/10
- Shock Damper: Friction damper
- Special Feature 1: Comes with a finished polycarbonate body.
- Special Feature 2: Tamiya FineSpec 2.4G radio included
- Special Feature 3: TEU-105BK ESC (equipped with BEC) pre-installed.
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use: On-road