Tamiya RC Zakspeed Ford Capri 1/10 4WD On-Road Car TAM58590
This is the Tamiya RC Zakspeed Ford Capri 4WD electric power 1/10 scale unassembled R/C on-road car kit.
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Tamiya RC Zakspeed Ford Capri 1/10 4WD On-Road Car TAM58590
This is the Tamiya Zakspeed Ford Capri Gr.5 Jagermeister 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric On-Road Car on the TT02 Chassis Platform.
The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
Includes: Tamiya TT02 Zakspeed Ford Capri Gr.5, with 540 Brushed Motor, Tires, Wheels, Foam Inserts, ESC, Decals and Instructions
- Radio: 2-channel with high speed steering servo
- Battery: 7.2V NiMH
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Building and track equipment
Accessories for Tamiya RC Zakspeed Ford Capri 1/10 4WD On-Road Car TAM58590
Specifications for Tamiya RC Zakspeed Ford Capri 1/10 4WD On-Road Car TAM58590
|Skill Level 4|
- 4WD drive-train, shaft driven
- Dogbone drive line
- Differential gears
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension
- Bell-crank steering
- Plastic friction shocks
- Polycarbonate body
- Slick rubber tires
- TT02 chassis platform
- 540-brushed motor
- TBLE-02S ESC
- Plastic bushings
- Adjustable front toe angles, ground clearance, gear ratio, wheelbase, track width, and shock angle
- Fixed camber
- Brake disc-shaped, wheel hubs which add to the chassis' highly realistic appearance.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features friction dampers and uses identical L/R suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly and maintenance
- Both the motor and the battery are longitudinally-placed in the ABS resin chassis for excellent balance
- Upright assembly can be changed to give the chassis an extra 4mm of travel for Rally racing
*Specs such as finished size of chassis not provided by manufacturer*
Length: 16.5" (420mm)
Width: 8.19" (208mm)
Height: 3.89" (99mm)
Reviews for Tamiya RC Zakspeed Ford Capri 1/10 4WD On-Road Car TAM58590
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Tamiya RC Zakspeed Ford Capri 1/10 4WD On-Road Car TAM58590
Can you put a brushless in this?
Yes you can put a brushless system in this chassis.
Does the body come painted? So it needs a remote, receiver and a steering servo, right?
This body comes clear and unpainted so you will have to trim the body and paint it along with building the kit and purchasing the other required items for completion. Requires: Radio: 2-channel with high speed steering servo Battery: 7.2V NiMH Battery Charger: To match selected battery Building and track equipment