Tekno NB48 2.1 - Competition Off Road 1/8 Nitro Race Buggy!
The Tekno NB48 2.1 builds off of the groundbreaking chassis platform of the NB48 2.0 by offering incredible rough track handling, extreme durability, ease of maintenance, and innovative design features. The Team at Tekno wanted to offer a major upgrade to the NB48 platform while also including never before seen features. With standard features on the NB48 2.1 such as revised shock towers, updated body, Ackermann spindle plates, offset brake cams, tall wing mount, more durable gearboxes, and chassis braces it's easy to see the incredible value offered with this buggy.
One of the major updates to the NB48 2.1 is the updated front end geometry. Lengthening the camber link is key to improving stability and predictability. With years of development Tekno has been able to create a C-hub to accommodate a longer camber link bringing a significant improvement to the handling of this vehicle. Pairing this updated geometry with longer rear suspension arms that incorporate an adjustable roll center there is no doubt the NB48 2.1 offers an innovative design with the performance to match.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Updated rear arms with adjustable roll center
- Updated chassis with lowered hinge pin braces
- Updated interlocking center differential mount
- Updated differentials
- Updated rear springs
- Updated front end geometry for improved stability and predictability
- Revised shock towers
- Updated body
- Ackermann spindle plates
- Offset brake cams
- Tall wing mount
- More durable gearboxes
- Revised chassis braces
- 2/3 channel transmitter
- High torque steering and brake servo (at least 300oz/in)
- RX battery, 58.5x36x34.5mm (LxWxH)
- Switch harness
- .21 nitro engine, tuned pipe, manifold, and glow plug
- Fuel bottle, fuel, 1/8th buggy starter box, and glow ignitor
- 1/8th scale buggy tires, wheels & CA glue
- Paint for body
This product was added to our catalog on August 8, 2022