More information about AKA Racing EVO I-Beam Soft Pre Mount White for the 1/8 Truggy (2) AKA14111SRW
This is a pair of AKA Racing EVO I-Beam Soft Tires Pre Mounted on White Wheels for 1/8th scale Truggies.AKA Tire/Wheel Features:
- Tread Performance - Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Lifespan: The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
- Balance: Like AKA inserts and wheels, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Mold Accuracy: AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.
- Assembly Quality: AKA Pre-Mounts are all hand assembled using AKA Premium tire glue and are double checked for adhesion quality. There is no doubt we have the best pre-mounts in the industry.
The I-BEAM was designed for traditional tracks with a little bit of loose dirt. The larger lugs allow the tire to dig deep for maximum traction when it's needed most. The center cross split bars gives great forward bite and when used on the rear allows the car to rotate better in the turns when this is desired.
The new EVO Truggy tires feature the new ROAR legal 1/8th scale Truggy bead design and a redesigned carcass shape that includes internal ribbing. The new bead design mimics the 1/8th scale buggy bead design which makes for easier assembly and a stronger bond between the wheel and the tire.
The carcass shape has been refined to take advantage of the new bead design. Internal ribbing has been added to minimize tire growth at high RPM and support the tire contact patch during cornering. All this adds up to much improved handling and lower lap times.
Insert material: Closed Cell
Quantity Option: 2 in a package
Front or Rear: Front and Rear
Vehicle Type: 1/8 Truggy
Tire Material: Rubber
Package Type: Pre-Mounted
Wheel Hex Size: 17mm Hex