This is a pair of Pro-Line Big Joe II 3.8” All Terrain Mounted Tires.
- For use with 3.8 wheels
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Updated Big Joe styling combined with Improved Performance
- Increased sidewall thickness to resist tearing at the bead
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Since the Big Joe’s original release, these tires have equaled BIG fun! Pro-Line’s Big Joe II is the Biggest and Baddest Tire around and features improved performance and styling over the bestselling Original.
Pro-Line’s all-new Big Joe II is lighter than the original, so you can put less strain on your drive train and accelerate faster. Made from Pro-Line’s exclusive M2 compound, the Big Joe II will take your Monster Truck to the next level. This tire also includes an even more aggressive tread pattern with cuts through the tread to give you even better traction on the toughest terrain.
Whether you are climbing hills, tackling the asphalt, destroying dirt, or just plain backyard bashing, Pro-Line’s Big Joe II excels at it all. Get your own Big Joe II tires today!