Two Pro-Line Trencher 2.8 All Terrain Tires Mounted on Desperado Black Wheels for for JATO Rear, Nitro Stampede/Rustler Rear, Electric Stampede/Rustler Front or Stampede 4X4 F/R. Pro-Line is very excited to announce the availability of the Trencher 2.8 pre-mounted to the wheel that you need. Making your truck the toughest looking one on the block has never been easier now with the Trenchers pre-mounted to the Desperado wheels. We take the guess work out of your glue job by doing the mounting for you so you can spend your time having fun!
The Trencher tread was designed to have ultimate traction combined with long-lasting durability. Each tire lug is shaped to dig into whatever surface you are running on and is ultra-thick so that it is extremely durable. The popular Trencher tread pattern can also be found on Short Course, 40 Series Monster Truck and the Baja 5T, so if you love them on your Jato®, Stampede®, Rustler®, or Stampede® 4x4, be sure to get them all!
Pro-Line's world class development team spent several months of research, development and testing to ensure that the Trencher 2.8 tire will perform above and beyond your expectations in any condition that you take your truck. Whether it is loose or hard-packed dirt, sand, snow, street or gravel the Trencher 2.8 tire is up to the task. If you only buy one wheel and tire combo for your truck, this is the one to buy!
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of traction and side-to-side stability
- Over-sized tall tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo and Trencher name embossed on sidewall of tire
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Aggressive 6-spoke wheel design
- Molded in Bead-loc ring for scale look
- Made out of durable nylon material
- Nitro Stampede® Rear
- JATO® Rear
- Nitro Rustler® Rear
- Electric Stampede® Front
- Electric Rustler® Front
- Stampede® 4X4 Front and Rear
Width: 2.86" (73mm)
Height: 4.87" (124mm)