More information about Pro-Line Suburbs 2.2" MC Truck Rear Tire PRO820517
The 2008 ROAR National Champion tread and compound is now available. Introducing the Suburbs in Pro-Line's M3 (loose dirt/cool surface) and new MX (blue-groove/high heat) and MC (clay) compounds.
- Available in M3 and new MX blue-groove compound and new MC clay compound
- National Championship winning compound and tread design Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite
- Internal carcass webbing resist tire expansion under acceleration and deceleration
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Single stage firm foam inserts Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail Made in the USA
At the 2008 ROAR 1:10 Off-Road Nationals, Ryan Cavalieri dominated the 2wd Mod Buggy class with the Suburbs. He TQ'd and took the 2 out of the 3 A-mains to win the class. The Suburbs are fast enough to be National Champs, now you too can have the same performance Ryan had right out of the bag.
Suburb tire (2)
Single stage firm foam insert (2)
Diameter: 3.93" (100mm)
Width: 2.08" (53mm)
Mounting Bead: 2.2" (56mm)
Weight: 55.3g (2oz)