This is the Hot Racing Pro connector soldering clamp jig.
- Holds most types of RC battery connectors in place for soldering to wires
- Holds XT60, Dean's T-connector, Traxxas connector, EC2-EC5, Dean's Micro 2pin-4pin connectors and bullet connectors from 2-6.5mm
- Magnetic two piece design with alligator clips and solder storage
- Two alligator clips style holding clamps for wire
- Wide aluminum base for added stability
- Can also be used as motor holder, fits both 5mm and 1/8 diameter motor shafts
- Ideal for soldering and all types of RC connectors
- Quickly and securely clamps, holds, and releases these connectors for your soldering tasks
- Holds the most RC connectors
Note - Soldering tip:
Soldering iron must be very HOT!
Tin the wires and the connector pins with 60/40 electrical solder.
Now place the wire and connector pin together with the help of a very hot soldering tip to melt the solder.
Then remove the soldering tip from the solder joint, and let it cool down.
It is dangerous to connect positive and negative wires together creating a short circuit.
One of the wires must be properly isolated at all times.
Only clamp on one pin at a time from the same battery.