The digital TrakPower TK955 Digital Soldering Station is effortless to operate, providing accurate and remarkable results.
With the new easy-to-read digital display on the control unit you will be able to view heating status, operational alerts, and your selected temperature. The simple control buttons allow you to adjust the heat in fine 1° increments. The Security Key sets the selected temperature so that it will remain within 1.8° F increments (1° C) while the iron is Idle and being used.
The iron heats quickly to your selected temperature and includes two tips, one chisel tip for stronger joints and one pencil tip for precise application. It also features a ceramic heating element, a heavy-duty iron with comfortable grip.Includes:
One TrakPower Soldering iron with stand, temperature control unit, sponge, chisel point tip, instruction manual, pencil tip, and decalsRequires:
TrakPower 15g Rosin Core Silver Solder (TKPTKPR0975)
- Heats quickly to selected temperature within a range of 392º-896ºF and holds setting within 1.8ºF when idle
- Heavy-duty 60 watt design for years of reliable performance
- Slender insulated handle for comfortable grip and ceramic heating element
- 5-year warranty (from the manufacturer) on base unit and 1 year warranty on iron handle, USA and Canada only
- Easy to read digital display
- Security Key locks in your selected temperature so that it remains steady within 1.8º F (1º C) even while the iron is idle.
Temperature Range: 392-896º F (200-480º C)
Weight: 2.9 lb (1315 g)