This is the Top Flite Medium Purple MonoKote.
- Medium Purple colored
- Made of a super strong polyester with tensile strength of 25,000 PSI
- Extremely lightweight at 0.1 oz/sq ft
- tightens and shrinks as it cools
- Simple application dry adhesive is activated when heat is applied
- Inexpensive, easy, clean, and quick to use.
- flexible with a high gloss finish
- water and fuel proof
- Easy to clean using glass cleaner such as 409 or MonoKote Cleaner/polish
- Lighter and stronger then the traditional silk dope coverings.
One Roll of 6' x 26 Medium Purple Covering
Sealing Iron (TOPR2100)
Iron Sock (TOPR2175)
Heat Gun (TOPR2000)
Paints, Trim Sheets and EconoKote of MonoKote May Vary Slightly In Color Between Production Runs on These Products.
Not for use directly on foam!
Attaching to wood (activating the glue): 215 - 240 Degrees F
Partial shrinkage: 230 - 270 Degrees F
Maximum shrinkage: 270 - 350 Degrees F
This product was added to our catalog on April 19, 2017