This is the Torq CL0508 Micro HV Servo, a micro servo that is optimized for second to none power and is ready and able to push the boundaries of the micro servo world.
Designed specifically for high torque / high speed demands of helicopter, airplane & jet based aircraft, the CL0508 utilizes coreless motor technology to obtain peak torque output, equating the TORQ CL0508 as one of the most powerful micro servos on the market today.
With a crushing torque rating paired with rapid transit speeds, the TORQ CL0508 micro servo is ready to exceed the boundaries of your next flight, with next level precision and resolution that can be felt at the sticks. Ready & waiting for high voltage applications, the CL0508 operates within a wide voltage range, providing peak torque & speed with 8.4V of power.
Constructed with fully replaceable high strength steel gears, the TORQ CL0508 utilizes a thermal dissipating 6061 aluminum case that is further aided in cooling via an exposed motor design. Optimized for extreme aircraft applications that demand incessant torque and power, the CL0508 provides ultra crisp control, with in flight tactile feel that can be seen and felt.
- Engineered for High Performance Aircraft Extremes
- Specifically Designed for Helicopter, Airplane or Jet Based Applications
- Massive Levels of Torque & Speed
- Ultra Precise, High Resolution Precision
- Coreless Motor Design for Optimized High Torque Output
- Fully Replaceable Steel Gear Train for Maximum Strength
- Excellent Thermal Dissipation via 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Case
- 8.4V High Voltage Ready
- Dual Ball Bearing Design
- 6.20Kg.cm (86.10 oz. in.) @ 8.4V
- 5.20Kg.cm (72.21 oz. in.) @ 7.4V
- 4.20Kg.cm (58.32 oz. in) @ 6.0V
- 0.07 sec. @ 8.4V
- 0.08 sec. @ 7.4V
- 0.09 sec. @ 6.0V
Dimensions: 23x12x27.5mm (LxWxH)
Operating Voltage: 4.8V - 8.4V DC
Working Pulse Width / Frequency: 1520us / 333Hz
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2019