This is the 1/10 scale Traxxas Bandit RTR Sports Buggy with a TQ 2.4GHZ Radio and iD Technology included. The Traxxas Bandit has completely redefined traditional buggy performance by the creation of a whole new class of Extreme Sports Buggy. The Bandit RTR offers the highest levels of action, speed, and fun that'll instantly make it one of your favorites for every kind of R/C driving excitement.
The Traxxas Bandit RTR is fully loaded with engineered performance features, like the advanced Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. This patent-pending design delivers smooth, consistent traction control and allows precise adjustment. The durable, fiber-composite chassis offers an inline battery position for a low polar moment of inertia and was designed for exceptional rigidity. That's engineering speak that translates into nimble handling and lightening-fast response. The low-profile "lay-down" steering servo mounting system further enhances the Traxxas Bandit's already low CG design. The Bandit offers superior cornering and stability thanks to its live axle front and centered kingpin and suspension. Transmitting the power to the wheels is an efficient 3-gear variable-ratio transmission, topped off with smooth-running telescoping driveshafts and sealed ball bearings. In addition to those advanced features, the factory-installed planetary differential is Traxxas-Tough with hardened steel gears that never need adjusting! Perfect for long-lasting, all-day fun.
- One Traxxas Bandit XL-5 with Titan 12T motor
- 7-cell 8.4V NiMH hump battery with iD Technology
- 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger (additional purchase of TRA2976 will allow you to charge this in a standard AC wall outlet)
- Waterproof XL-5 ESC
- 2.4GHz radio system
- Accessory pinion gear
- Quick Start guide
- Radio Batteries: (4) AA size
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Note: If purchasing additional batteries with this model please view the Traxxas battery application guide since some battery packs will not fit every application and some require the purchase of a battery expansion kit.
Please Note: Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment.
If you would like a specific body please add a comment on the checkout page. We will do our best to honor your request. If the color you request is not available we will move to a second available choice if provided or send what we have available at the time of shipment.
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas 2056 steering servo.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Bandit reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included
optional 31-tooth pinion gear.*
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Three Drive Profiles
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Innovative watersealed design
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor
guard for extra protection.
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system (patent pending).
- External gear cover with easy slipper clutch access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Durable gray chassis components offer a fresh tech look.
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- New easy to remove and re-install wing mounting system
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Alias™ 2.2" step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior
- Bandit's Alias step-pin rear tires come pre-glued on mirror-chrome five-spoke Tracer™ wheels.
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red,
blue, black, and silver.
- Bandit is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability.
Length: 16.25" (413mm)
Front Track: 9.84" (250mm)
Rear Track: 9.84" (250mm)
Weight: 48oz (1.36 kg)
Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.25" (286mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Traxxas Alias™ Ribbed 2.2"
Rear Tires: Alias™ Step-Pin 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Top Speed: 30+mph*
Skill Level: 1
Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz (3-channel)
Included Batteries: Traxxas iD Power Cell
Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Thursday, October 13, 2022