Traxxas Rustler VXL with iD and TSM Technology TRA37076-3
This is the Traxxas Rustler Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Truck
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Traxxas Rustler VXL with iD and TSM Technology TRA37076-3
This is the Traxxas Rustler VXL 10th scale stadium truck with TQi Traxxas link enabled, 2.4GHz radio system and Traxxas stability managment, includes iD Technology.
Rustler VXL combines Traxxas Stability Management with Velineon extreme brushless horsepower and the proven fun and durability that have made Rustler the number-1 selling electric stadium racer. The new Velineon Brushless Power System launches Rustler VXL to new heights with speed potential that reaches beyond 70mph! Hardcore, wheel-standing acceleration completely blows everything else away. Out of the box, Velineon is optimized to actually deliver the tire-melting horsepower, benchmark speed, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Best of all, it's brushless done the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. There's no tricky programming to figure out or a glossary of new vocabulary to learn. Just plug it in and it works.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) makes it possible to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into Traxxas models by making it much easier to control the vehicle on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead fullthrottle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain the vehicle’s line, then hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep Traxxas trucks arrow straight until they come to a complete stop. Traxxas TSM. The result is driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun. In fact, the driver may not even realize how much TSM is helping until it is turned off and their driving skills are tested without it!
- Traxxas Rustler VXL chassis with oil-filled shocks
- Velineon brushless motor
- Velineon Electronic Speed Control
- painted body with rear wing
- foam inserts
- 19 & 28 tooth pinion gears
- 86 tooth spur gear
- 2.4GHz radio with high-torque digital servo
- instruction manual
- Four AA radio batteries for transmitter
- Building and track equipment
Note: The DuraTrax Element 3900kV Brushless System is an ideal, affordable upgrade for this vehicle.
Accessories for Traxxas Rustler VXL with iD and TSM Technology TRA37076-3
Specifications for Traxxas Rustler VXL with iD and TSM Technology TRA37076-3
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
- Blue, black, silver or red colored
- 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Rustler VXL reaches speeds in excess of 70mph!*
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow.
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272™ steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Alias step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior
- Rustler's tires include performance foam inserts and they come
pre-glued on mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels.
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and white.
- Wing is securely attached to the body with precision hex hardware
- Rustler is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability.
Length: 17.5" (445mm)
Front Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Rear Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Weight: 59.6oz (1.69 kg)
Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.375" (289mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.8"
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.8"
Front Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chome (All-Stars™)
Rear Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chome (All-Stars™)
Electronic Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 9.05)
Differential Type: Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System w/TSM Receiver
Skill Level: 1
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
Included Charger: Traxxas 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
Included Batteries: Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
Resources for Traxxas Rustler VXL with iD and TSM Technology TRA37076-3
Reviews for Traxxas Rustler VXL with iD and TSM Technology TRA37076-3
I got the CF edition. And of course had to deck it all out in pink too. Super fast and fun! It is a nice contrast to my nitro monster truck.
Recommended to buy: Yes
This is a pretty fun car! Love all the different options, SUPER fast, plenty of room for mods. Wish it came with a wall charger, but really nothing to complain about. Super satisfied, would buy another if I had the $
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Traxxas Rustler VXL with iD and TSM Technology TRA37076-3
Does car come in 4×4 if not what car would u recommend
The Rustler does not come in a 4x4 version, we would highly recommend the Slash part number TRA68086-3.
what is the charging speed of this rc
Is should take about 45 minutes with the stock DC charger and the stock NiMh pack for a complete charge.
What battery do you recommend for a longer period drive?
If you have the ID charger part number TRA2970 then we would highly recommend the Traxxas 5800mAh 7.4-volt 2-cell 25C LiPo with iD Auto Battery Identification part number TRA2843X.
Does the Traxxas Rustler come assembled or unassembled? If unassembled, what things would I need to assemble?
Yes this truck does come assembled and all items required to operate it are included.
What temperature should my ESC and motor not exceed? What motor fan works on the Rustler VXL?
The motor should not exceed 180 degrees and the ESC should be about 155. For a motor fan (INTT8074BLUE) should be sufficient.