This is the Traxxas Rustler XL-5 with iD Technology. The best-selling Traxxas Rustler is a proven favorite with a formula for rugged fun that nothing else can touch. The Rustler blows the doors off the competition with more power, smoother control, better grip, and performance that makes it one of the fastest Ready-To-Race electric trucks available. The Rustler rips off-road with its powerful Titan 12-Turn modified 550 motor, XL-5 Electronic Speed Control, and Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. It's made for power-sliding, full-throttle, off-road action and aggressive driving fun—and not just in the dirt! With Traxxas exclusive waterproof electronics, Rustler can blast through puddles, mow through mud and shred snow. Your R/C adventures are limited only by your imagination. And with a top speed of 35+mph*, Rustler simply leaves everything else back on the work bench.
- One Traxxas Rustler XL-5
- Four wheels and tires
- TQ 2.4GHz radio with high-torque servo
- NiMH hump battery
- DC charger (additional purchase of TRA2976 will allow you to charge this in a standard AC wall outlet)
Requires: Four "AA" batteries for the transmitter
If purchasing additional batteries with this model please view the Traxxas battery application guide since some battery packs will not fit every application and some require the purchase of a battery expansion kit.
Please Note: Manufacturers continually update body color and style to stay cutting edge, therefore color/design may differ from image shown.
- Waterproof electronics all-weather, all-season R/C excitement.
- Ready-To-Race with iD equipped Power Cell 7-cell NiMH Battery and DC 4amp Charger!
- Prographix Painted and Trimmed Body
- Wing Mounted with Blue-Anodized Precision Hex Hardware
- Large Axle Carriers with 5x11mm Oilite Bushings
- Titan12-Turn 550 modified motor
- XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Revo-Spec Torque-Contro slipper clutch
- Alias step-pin rear tires, Alias ribbed front tires, complete with foam inserts
- Powder coated white springs
- Watertight receiver box and 6519 3-channel micro receiver
- Included optional 28-tooth pinion gear
Length: 17.5" (445mm)
Front Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Rear Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Weight: 59.6oz (1.69 kg)
Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.375" (289mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.8"
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.8"
Front Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Stars™)
Rear Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Stars™)
Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn 550)
Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
Receiver: #6519 TQ 3-Channel Micro
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 10.17)
Differential Type: Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Skill Level: 1
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2018