This is the Traxxas 2.5R Racing Engine with IPS (Integrated Pilot Shaft) and Pull-Start. For use in all Traxxas vehicles that use the TRX 2.5 engine. This engine is a .15 engine. The 2.5 refers to a measurement of Cubic centimeter displacement compared to Cubic Inch displacement (.15).
- Slide carburetor provides less restrictive, straight through airflow for more power and better throttle response.
- PowerTune head is machined from aluminum which promotes even heat distrubution for stable engine tempatures and rock-solid tuning.
- New sleeve for improved engine efficiency and better power.
- Molded head proctector prevents damage to the head and secures the glow plug wire.
- Ultra-low restriction air filter provides superior air flow and filtration for more power and a long engine life.
- Offset wrist pin further reduces piston slide loading for more even cylinder wear, and longer engine life.
- One 2.5 (0.15cu in) Engine with Pull Starter w/flywheel nut
- One 90 degree air filter (includes base for upright mounting)
- One 22 chapter Engine Set-up DVD
- One Owners manual/instruction booklet
- One bottle of air filter oil
- One Decal sheet
- One pre-installed glow plug
Displacement:0.15 cu in (2.49cc)
Crankshaft Thread: 5mm (.197")
On-Center Mounting Holes, Front to Rear: 11mm (.433")
On-Center Mounting Holes, Side to Side: 31.4mm (1.24")
Back of engine (recoil) to front of drive washer: 73.2mm (2.88")
Height: 97.3mm (3.83")
Inner Exhaust Port Diameter: 9.9mm (.392")
Outer Exhaust Port Diameter: 13.0mm (.512")
Note: The TRX 2.5R (REVO) engine has a different cylinder head, crankcase,and sleeve than the TRX 2.5. All of the upgrade parts from the TRX 2.5R will fit on the TRX2.5