This is the Traxxas 2.5R Racing Engine with IPS (Integrated Pilot Shaft) and Pull-Start. For use in all Traxxas vehicles that use the TRX 2.5 engine. This engine is a .15 engine. The 2.5 refers to a measurement of Cubic centimeter displacement compared to Cubic Inch displacement (.15).
- Slide carburetor provides less restrictive, straight through airflow for more power and better throttle response.
- PowerTune head is machined from aluminum which promotes even heat distrubution for stable engine tempatures and rock-solid tuning.
- New sleeve for improved engine efficiency and better power.
- Molded head proctector prevents damage to the head and secures the glow plug wire.
- Ultra-low restriction air filter provides superior air flow and filtration for more power and a long engine life.
- Offset wrist pin further reduces piston slide loading for more even cylinder wear, and longer engine life.
- One 2.5 (0.15cu in) Engine with Pull Starter w/flywheel nut
- One 90 degree air filter (includes base for upright mounting)
- One 22 chapter Engine Set-up DVD
- One Owners manual/instruction booklet
- One bottle of air filter oil
- One Decal sheet
- One pre-installed glow plug
Displacement:0.15 cu in (2.49cc)
Crankshaft Thread: 5mm (.197")
On-Center Mounting Holes, Front to Rear: 11mm (.433")
On-Center Mounting Holes, Side to Side: 31.4mm (1.24")
Back of engine (recoil) to front of drive washer: 73.2mm (2.88")
Height: 97.3mm (3.83")
Inner Exhaust Port Diameter: 9.9mm (.392")
Outer Exhaust Port Diameter: 13.0mm (.512")
Note: The TRX 2.5R (REVO) engine has a different cylinder head, crankcase,and sleeve than the TRX 2.5. All of the upgrade parts from the TRX 2.5R will fit on the TRX2.5
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2017