This is a Trinity X-Factor 17.5-Turn Race Spec Class Brushless Motor.
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- New Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight
- Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- New Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 2100Kv this number is approximate set as Zero Degrees of Timing. Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated in Kv's due to the fact that timing and voltage can effect the Kv number.
- Production Base Motor
- Thorough visual inspection for any issues including timing, shimming and loose screws
- Each and every production Motor Stator is tested and only the TOP 5% are labeled as Team SPEC 5%
- Stator Resistance Numbers are Marked on the Inside of the box then then box is Sealed with a Special Team SPEC Label.
Rotor Dimensions: 12.5 x 25.5mm
Weight: 144g avg