The Vanquish Currie F10 Aluminum Front Axle Housing is an upgrade for the molded F10 axle housings included in the VS4-10 Phoenix Portal Kit and VPS08600 F10 Front axle set. This axle housing is built to the same outside dimensions as the molded F10 axle housing to maximize clearance. These housings are compatible with the stock F10 axle parts, made in the USA with domestic produced aluminum, and machined on Matsuura true 5-axis CNC machines.
- Replaces plastic axle housing from VPS09007 and VPS08600. All bearings, hardware, 3rd member, bearing retainers, gears, knuckles, axle shafts, etc from the stock axles must be reused.
- Not compatible with brass tubes used in molded housings
- Please refer to VPS09007 or VPS08600 instruction manuals for replacement assembly instructions
- Machined in the USA
- Made from high quality domestic produced aluminum
- Direct replacement for F10 Front Portal Axle housing
- 20 Degree caster angle
- Built in steering bump stops at 49 degrees
- Full axle truss tied into upper link and panhard mount spanning the full axle width
- Tucked "C" design for added clearance at steering knuckle. Moving the lower portion of the C-hub up inside of the knuckle provides class leading clearance
- (1) F10 Front axle housing
This product was added to our catalog on May 24, 2022