This is the Vanquish Products F10 Straight Front Axle Set. These plastic molded F10 straight axles feature an ultra rigid design with an integrated truss that ties both ends of the axle together. Additionally a reinforced panhard mount and integrated oversized axle c's are designed for added strength and reliability. Designed for performance this F10 straight axle is an excellent option for your next build.
- Molded Plastic Axle housing
- Universal Style Axle Shafts
- 49 Degrees of Steering
- High Caster reinforced C-Hub
- High-Pinion Hypoid Machined Axle Gears 30/8 (VPS08330)
- 6-Bolt Ring Gear and Spool
- One-Piece Molded Bearing Retainers
- Adjustable Lower Shock Mounting Position (S8E Offset Pivot Ball IRC00509)
- Chromoly universal shafts
- Scale removable third member
- Optional lower ratio ring and pinion (8/33) available VPS08331
- Compatible with all Vanquish SLW and Incision hubs.
- For use with Phoenix, Ultra, Pro, and SCX10II Bent steering tie rod.
- Does not include link mounting hardware
- Incision .280" width pivot ball compatible
- For use with IRC00509 S8E lower shock mount offset pivot ball at shock mount locations
Recommended for use with the following:
- VPS10130 VS4-10 Chassis Kit
- IRC00303 VS4-10 F10 Link Set
- VPS0152 VFD Transmission Kit
- VPS10200 VFD Twin Transmission Kit
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2022