The Vanquish VFD Twin Transmission kit is an evolution of the original VFD. Taking the same balance of performance, scale appearance, strength, and adding industry first features. The VFD Twin comes equipped with selectable overdrive and rear dig. Twin shifting transfer case utilizes replaceable bearing plates, a brass pivot for the shift arms, and chromoly shift slides. Borrowing from the proven Hurtz dig, the VFD twin shifting is smooth and reliable. On the fly overdrive shifting from 6.5% to 33% makes an immediate change to the driving characteristics and tuning options. The VFD Twin transmission places the motor forward and as low as possible. Compatible with most 540 brushed and brushless motors.
- On the fly Selectable Overdrive
- Standard Overdrive 6.5%
- Selectable High Overdrive 33%
- Use Overdrive neutral position for 2WD (disengage front output)
- Dig with 3 Positions
- Slipper Clutch
- Sintered Internal Gears
- Hardened Chromoly Shafts
- Molded VFD Twin Extended Skid Plate for Motor Protection
- Full ball bearing transmission
- Sintered Shift arms with Brass pivot shift bushing
- Chromoly slide dogs for Overdrive and Dig shifting
- Scale Molded Transmission Housing
- Molded Bearing Plates
- Molded 6mm motor plate
- Molded Spur Gear Cover
- 32P 52T Spur and 15T Steel Pinion
- Silicone dust shields for shift arms
- Fits most 540 brushed and brushless motors.
- Transmission dust shield is not 100% element proof. Use access cover to regularly check transmission for debris and add grease as needed.
- Overdrive percentages calculated based on the VS4-10 Phoenix Portal final drive ratios, using Percent Difference.
- Complete transmission
- Stainless steel shift links and rod ends
- VFD Twin Skid plate VPS10201
- Mounting hardware to skid plate
Recommended for use with:
- VPS10130 VS4-10 Chassis Kit
- VPS10129 Molded Battery and Electronic trays
- Offset front Axles such as the F10 Portal or D44
- Replacement spur gears available: IRC00410, IRC00411
This product was added to our catalog on March 31, 2022